It's been a somewhat slow weekend for real news (of course, now that I've said that, a major news story will break shortly), so I thought I'd post an interesting challenge (somewhat related to current events), suggested by a friend of mine who is a lawyer.

How many U.S. presidential and vice-presidential candidates since (and including) 1980, who were officially nominated by either the Democratic or Republican parties, can you name that have worked as lawyers/attorneys? You only have 8 minutes, which is 1 minute for each election since 1980.

The quiz will accept first and last names together, as well as last names only as entries (I can't do first names only, as there are too many with the same first names). Some of the names aren't easy to spell, so I've tried to set up the quiz to be as forgiving of spelling as I could. I've also created the quiz to allow common variations of first names.

Let everyone know how you did in the comments!

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers